header image


Erewash Riders Association News

Keep up to date with the latest news from the Association.



Reporting an issue to Derbyshire County Council

Reporting an issue with a bridleway, footpath or any right of way network has never been easier. Although we can assist with queries of this nature, we still have to consult with the council or land owner before anything can be done, so in the first instance it is always best to report the problem officially. This also helps back up the need for work if we do then have to step in. Reporting an issue can be easily done on the councils website via this link Rights of way – Derbyshire County Council and photos can also be added, so we encourage you to take a photo and note the location at the time of encountering it.


Bridleway No. 8 Vergers Farm / Church Farm, Dale Abbey, Derbyshire 


Shipley Country Park



Comments are closed.